Thursday, January 2, 2014

Tai Oh



































Tai O is a pretty regular feature on my riding explorations through Lantau, and it's always one of those amazing experiences that I never cease to enjoy. Of course, I've taken photos before and the visual experience of pinning through metre wide back alleys will always stay with me, but it's usually in my head or on an iPhone. New Year's day was a perfect opportunity to rectify this using the Digi SLR (albeit with a bus rather than bike as mode of transport) and get out there on a lovely winter's day.

If you haven't been, you need to know Tai O is the ultimate anti Hong Kong antidote- no million dollar shoe boxes, no silly high rise (well, OK, a few), people dealing in fish nets not financial markets. All good.

If you have been then I hope you enjoy the photos all the same.

No comments :

Post a Comment