Monday, December 7, 2009

Bike Bookcase



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I just finished Richard Moore's book on Chris Hoy, which I thoroughly enjoyed. Rather than saying any more about this book I thought I'd put together a little list of what I consider to be a cyclist's bookcase essentials. A by no means exhaustive list (one always needs books to read) but a selection of some of the better bike books I've read. I've also added the list to the blog content just above the 'bike links' section.

Flying Scotsman

Heroes, Villains and Velodromes

In Search of Robert Millar

It's Not About the Bike

Put Me Back on My Bike

Sex, Lies and Handlebar Tape

The Rider

The Great Road Climbs of the Pyrenees

Tour De France: The History, The Legend, The Riders 

Tomorrow, We Ride

No comments :

Post a Comment