Sunday, March 4, 2012

Central





















A nice pre-crash image from today's criterium in Central... I don't seem to be having much luck at the minute, though I had a lot more than the guy who crashed in front of me- he was not in a good way and left the race in an ambulance. I hope he is OK- it certainly brings home the dangers of this stupid sport seeing something like that...

















On the bright side, it was great to be racing in Central- I hope more events come our way on this great course. More photos on:

http://www.colossi.cc/reports-2012

2 comments :

  1. Crits are scary. Fun, but scary. That is the problem with riding on the road. You don't go down as much but when you do....it ain't pretty. I remember the first one I did I couldn't help myself from falling off the pack. Just not natural to be 2 cm's from other bikes going 40k off both wheels and each pedal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard to argue with you there Bob. My thoughts are with the other guy who came down.

    ReplyDelete