Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Harry's Back!












View Hong Kong bikesandbuildings in a larger map

OK- he's been gone for some time but now Harry's back! It was like seeing a long lost friend who'd suddenly spruced themselves up with a new suit and sharp hair cut seeing him on the stand with his fresh coat of Du Pont glossy white and fancy new stripes. Best of all, he looks like a friend who's had a maveover that is totally unique- I've never seen a bar code bike and I'm unlikely to again- unless it catches on!. Here he is with Louis Lui, who turned my barcode dreams into reality! Louis runs a fantastic little shop on the 2nd floor of 298 De Veoux Rd. in Sheung Wan (map above) unknown to most the Hong Kong cyclist's I've met.

More pics to follow as I build him back up.

http://notjustcycling.net/ (under construction)

1 comment :

  1. looks georgeous - just don't leave it out on the street!

    ReplyDelete